Lily of the Valley Card ~ Color Dare #724
-
Are you feeling creative today? Our team at Color Dare has a new palette of
colors to inspire your creativity. Using shades of yellow pus ONE color of
yo...
7 hours ago

6 comments:
Oh I'm so glad that you are enjoying time with your family :)
And totally JEALOUS that you are in New England, I grew up there, just moved down here in May, where the trees, unfortunately, are still green. It's nice to see the autumn leaves.
So cute! I'm glad you're having a great time!
As I said before...I'm sooooo jealous :-) These are stunning photos.
Oh how wonderful those pictures are, looks like you are enjoying your time with your family.Hope you have a great time even if it is cool there.Love the fall colors!
Lori, looks like you are having a good time!! your pictures are beautiful!! wish I was there.
beautiful pictures! I love when the leaves change colors.
Post a Comment