Today was a lazy day spent out by the pool reading and relaxing. After our long drive to Hana yesterday, all we wanted to do was to veg out. In the evening, we went into the town of Lahina and had dinner with a friend that I went to high school with. She and her best friend are here celebrating her birthday. We had a great time reminiscing about our high school days. She also gave me some great tips on using my camera. Here is a picture of me and Gwen.
We were playing with different settings on my camera for sunsets. She showed me how to get a more dramatic look.
As for this little guy, I'm sure glad that she spotted him before I almost stepped on him!!!
Fall Leaves Card ~ Color Dare #723
-
It's time for a new color challenge from our team at Color Dare. Every
Friday we give you a new palette of colors to get you started. Make any
paper craf...
15 hours ago

1 comment:
The memories you are making! Glad you didn't step on the crab...
Post a Comment