Today Jennifer and I took Katie, our dear friend out for a tea party for her birthday. The little tea room called the English Rose was so adorable. It was decorated in pink and green and had all kinds of girly nicknacks to look at. Katie is such a girly girl and she loved it. The little sandwich's and scones were delicious as was the gum drop tea and cinnamon spice tea that we sipped. In the end, the waitress brought Katie a petit four with a candle in it and happy birthday written in icing on the plate. Jennnifer and I gave her a pink Pandora bracelet with pink beads and a silver cupcake. She is a pastry chef at the Ritz Carlton in San Francisco and since it was her birthday, the cupcake was perfect.
Elegant Leaves Card
-
Are you in the mood for another lovely Fall card? This card is inspired by
Susan Campfield's pretty design that I just had to do. It's a bold look
with j...
16 hours ago

1 comment:
What a fun thing to do! Love Katie's bracelet, too!
Post a Comment