Today after work, we had a baby shower for my boss Gina. She is having a boy and the room will be done in a jungle theme with snakes and monkeys. I have been on a diaper cake marathon these days and am really enjoying putting them together. Lexi helped make the diaper cake with the snake on it. She rolled a lot of diapers. I wanted to do something different with the monkey cake and searched for ideas on the internet and found instructions to make this motorcyle cake. Both cakes were a hit and it always makes me happy to make someone else happy.
Wild Jungle Fun Layout
-
My daughter worked very hard on her ecosystem report about the rain forest
when she was in third grade, but I only had one photo of her with the
report, ...
1 day ago

1 comment:
Hi Lori, these are just adorable! I'm sure Gina was thrilled - useful and fun! Problem is, I wouldn't want to take them apart to use them! LOL Hugs!
Post a Comment