Friday, November 30, 2018

Happy 80th Birthday

A friend asked me to make an 80th birthday card for her mother. Talk about the pressure! I put sway too much pressure on myself. I wanted to make the perfect card and struggled with that. Here is a card that I am finally happy with.

All items are from Close to My Heart. The flowers are from the Beautiful You stamp set. The rose colors are Poppy and Peach. The leaves are Sage, Fern and New England Ivy. The paper is from the Charlotte paper. And I cut the 80 out of gold glitter paper on the Cricut.

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

This is gorgeous - your friend and her Mom will be delighted!!!
I still love that stamp set and the papers!!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }