Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Layout





There is an old house in Fremont that gets decorated every year for Halloween.
I have some fond memories of this old house. Many years ago when I was in Camp Fire Girls, our group would go to the Ghost House. It was so much fun.
I have taken my kids there and now Lexi gets to go to. I am so happy that it is still going strong. Not only do they have the house, but they have games and the most delicious Carmel Apples. I will share more layout when I get them finished. The paper that I used is from Best Creations. The house was on a beautiful, sparkly piece of orange paper. I hated to cut it up and was dissapointed at first. But once I started adding pictures and embellishments, it came together. The sparkly letters were cut out with my Cricut using the Storybook Cartridge. The bats are punched with a Martha Stewart Punch. The felt stickers are from Little Yellow Bicycle.

8 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a wonderful tradition! Sounds like alot of fun and darling layout!

Shaela said...

wow, sounds like a super fun Halloween haunt!

Dawnll said...

Oh how adorable , isn't it funny how you see things in your head and they turn out completely different.This turned out wonderful sweetie.

pat said...

Great layout...love the paper!
sounds like lots of fun.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Lori,
I'm glad there is still some neighborhood that can do those wonderful traditions! I grew up in one where the house three doors down always had homemade popcorn balls, and a block further had hot-chocolate (it was always cold!) and two streets over there were caramel apples. Ahhhh. Such sweet memories! In my neighborhood the children still trick-or-treat but I think I'm one of the few - people I work with are just amazed that children come to my house. I'm holding on as long as possible!!!!!

The house looks so cool - your scrapbook page is wonderful and the fun of halloween is worth trying to remember in all it's glory! (or is that gory?)

Hugs!

Laurel said...

Wow sounds like fun! Great layout!

ladynurse4 said...

love the house!

Barbara said...

Great lay outs!!! Very pretty!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }