Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Layouts



Hi Everyone, I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving. This is one of my favorite holiday's. I love visiting with my family and watching the kids, all excited, playing with their cousins. And, as usual I love how the CTMH papers and layouts always go so well with my photos. These layouts were done at my November scrapbook workshop using the Olivia paper pack. The top one uses the "Levitate sketch" from Magic and the bottom uses the "Role Play" sketch from Imagine. The nice thing about having them done ahead of time is that all I have to do is add the pictures. Sketches used to frustrate me because they didn't always fit my pictures. Once I learned that sketches are a guide for you to start with, I was able to manipulate my pictures to fit. For instance on the bottom layout, the left page used a 6 x 6 picture on top and two 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 pictures on the bottom. As you can see from my photos, the pictures on the bottom would not work at the 3 1/2 inch size. Instead of using those sizes, I used a 5 x 7 on top and 3 1/2 x 5 photos on the bottom. So there ends my frustration. It works.

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What lovely layouts!

pat said...

WOW!! you are fast! great layouts.
love the paper too!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }