Friday, January 7, 2011

January Workshop

For my workshop this month we will make these layouts that I learned how to make at Convention this pas summer. We will be using the "Magnifique" paper pack and "Flip Flaps."
These layouts are interactive, as they open to show more photos. This picture shows the layout closed.

When you open the flip flaps, this is what it looks like on the inside.This is the second layout that we will make. Here it is closed.And, then open. I love that it can hold so many photos. I was able to scrapbook most of my vacation photos in these two layouts.This is the paper that comes in the "Magnifique" paper pack. I have got to come up with something really special for the peacock page.

1 comment:

Ms Molly: said...

Great layouts. I love this paper pack.

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }