Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Loving Nature Stamps

I am really loving these background nature stamps. I have such a hard time resisting them no matter how similar they are to what I already have. Today, I went by Joann's and passed by the stamps. With just a quick glance, I spotted this one immediately. Even though I have three that are almost identical to it, it called my name...loudly. I can't find the name on the block, but it is by Inkadinkadoo. The paper is retired from CTMH and the flowers from a punch-out pas by K&Company.

3 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Very elegant and soothing - I love this card!

Carla said...

This is so pretty Lori!

Michele said...

Wow that is a pretty, and elegant card. I love the soft colors.

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }