Sunday, September 25, 2011

Halloween Marci

I was inspired by Irina's post over at Everything Paper Crafts. She mentioned about not having time to make Halloween cards and wanting to, but the time passes by. I have the same problem. For some reason, I love to collect Halloween stamps and paper, but don't end up using them. What's with that? As a start, I cased this card from Irina and changed it up a bit. Irina is the designer of this stamp from La La Land Crafts. The paper is from Basic Grey and the fence is cut from the Cricut Cartridge "Happy Hauntings." the bats are from a Martha Stewart punch. I am going to send this card to my darling niece Emma for Halloween.

1 comment:

Vicki Burns said...

So so so so so so cute!!! She is going to LOVE it!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }