Monday, December 5, 2011

Glory To God

I have been working on my Christmas Cards over the past few weeks and one of my challenges has been with this stamp set from Close to My Heart called "Glory to God." I love this set and have been trying to come up with a way of really making it stand. Finally, after much thought I am happy with the result. I used my Cricut and the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out the ornament. I stamped the wise men and city with pigment ink and embossed them with gold embossing powder. The paper that I used is called "Sonoma," also from CTMH.

3 comments:

Crafty Texan said...

Love what you came up with! Very classy and you showcased the stamp perfectly.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

This is so elegant! I love the color choice and the ornament shape is really good! The band across the bottom adds a lot of interest. Nice work!
Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Love the card auntie, you are so creative! Christopher

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }