Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Finally a home for my large punches

As many of you know, my formal dining room is my scrapbook room and trying to keep it looking somewhat tidy is a challenge. One of my challenges is my punches. The smaller punches are kept in  my Michael's drawers. See the last picture. The large punches don't fit very well in them and I was storing them in a plastic container in the garage, which is a pain when I need to use them. Today, I discovered this chest in my garage and a lightbulb went off. As you can see, the punches fit perfectly in this chest and the chest makes a nice decoration in my living room which is attached to the dining room. I have other chests like this that are smaller and I bet that I could use them to decorate with and hide my supplies.


2 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

Oh. My. Word. You have a LOT of punches! LOVE that trunk!!!

pat said...

WOW!! you are the punch queen!
that is a great way to hid them and keep them close!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }