Monday, July 23, 2012

Join my team in August

I was so excited to get this gorgeous backpack/totebag just for going to this year's Close to My Heart Convention. It was such a hit that CTMH is offering it to everyone who signs up in August. I would love to have you join my team and go to Convention with me next summer at, get this, Disney World!!! How awesome will that be. Plus you will be able to bring your families and get discounted room rates from 3  days before the convention until 3 days after. I am so excited and always have so much fun. Won't you join me? Plus they are offering something else for new consultants. I promised that I wouldn't tell....so stay tuned until August 1.  If you are interested in joining CTMH, check out my consultant site: loriscott.ctmh.com.

No comments:

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }