Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Day with Uncle Ryan Layout


I am taking a class from Stacy Julian and Jennifer Wilson at Big Picture Classes called The Art + Science of Scrapbooking. My first assignment was to go through my pictures and rate them and choose a photo to tell a story about. I have been wanting to scrapbook this picture and tell the story, but just haven't done it. Lexi and Brooke love their Uncle Ryan and it's obvious that he loves them too. One day they went on a walk and Lexi found this field of clovers and threw herself into them and, of course, Brooke joined in. The paper that I chose is called Neapolitan from American Crafts.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I just love the photo and what a great idea to get inspired by. I love the Big Picture Classes. They are so much fun

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }