Sunday, August 2, 2015

Zoe Paper Piecing Layout


Hi Everyone,
I hope you are enjoying your summer and keeping cool. It has been quite hot up here in Northern California. And, my family has been using the pool almost daily to keep cool. Last week was so hot that the pool could't even cool you off. It got up to 90 degrees! Way too hot for me.

Yesterday I got a chance to use the new Zoe paper pack from Close to My Heart.  Along with paper pieces from Miss Kate Cuttables that I cut in Cricut Design Space, I created this layout for pool pictures of my granddaughters.

I love the colors in this paper pack: Glacier, Sorbet, Canary, Slate, Sweet Leaf and Whisper.  I added Sunset plus a couple of new colors that will be available in September...a blue called Peacock and a red called Poppy.

The Zoe Paper Pack is available for purchase and can be ordered on my website.  If you order through the website the price of shipping is only $4.95 or 4.95% of your order. Pretty awesome.



No comments:

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }