Saturday, November 24, 2018

Don We Now Our Ugly Sweaters

"Don we now our ugly sweaters...Fa lal lal la la la la la..." Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving and had plenty of turkey and stuffing. I sure did!!! Now it's time to get into the Christmas spirit...Hear me singing "Fa lal lal la la la la la". I used to go Christmas caroling when I was younger and this was my favorite song to sing. I have never been interested in Ugly Sweaters but I decided to order this stamp set for my card workshop and my ladies loved it! Funny thing, but I swear that I had this exact sweater in the 80's and didn't think anything of it. LOL!!!



You can get yours here:  https://loriscott.closetomyheart.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=11531
You can get the die cut for the "Falala" here:


style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }