Thursday, January 17, 2019

Heart Happy


I was at the supermarket one day and as usual went down the card isle to get ideas. I saw a cute cut out owl valentine card and really liked it. Getting into my creative mind, I said "I can do that." So when I got home, I got out my Heart Happy paper from CTMH and the Artbooking cartridge in Cricut Design space and found a cute owl. I had so much fun putting him together. His little wings even open up. I don't know if it's just me, but I love owls. They are such amazing creatures. This past summer I was at the Toby Mac concert and saw the most beautiful owl fly right up on the stage. I'm sure he enjoyed the music just as much as I did.


style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }