Monday, February 24, 2020

Wild and Free





Hi Everyone! My card class ladies are asking for "Man" cards so I decided to play with this stamp set from CTMH called "Wild and Free." I colored the fish with "TriBlend Markers" Each marker has three shades, so I didn't have to use many markers. I used these two, "Dull Green" and "Coral Blend." I colored the fish all over, with the lightest shade of Dull Green. Then I colored over the dark scales with the darkest shade, then I went over the spaces between the dark and the light with the medium shade and then blended it all together with the lightest shade. Then I went over the fins and tail with Coral blend, allowing some of the green to show through. I then I cut the cattails and ovals from Cricut. The sentiment is from a retired stamp set called "Jack-Cardmaking" and the fly fish hooks are from another retired set called "Campin Fever."
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }