October Product of the Month ~ Shining Stars Dies!
-
The October Product of the Month is AMAZING!
There are 23 star dies in this set. Just think of all the ways you can
create with these dies that nest wit...
5 hours ago



8 comments:
LOVE it, Lori! I just ordered this paper today. :)
I can't believe you are already doing your vacation layouts! It takes me forever to do it. You are soo good!!!
Wow, I will be looking out for the rest. I hope you have lots of Moon Doggie.
gorgeous! great job scrapping while the memories are still fresh in your head. :) btw, I sent you a PM on SCS... I need your address, sistah! ;)
I love your layout! That paper kit looks really cute.
How fun, you guys must of had a fabulous time. Great pages.
Oh my! You're already scrapping your Hawaii pics?! You're amazing! I still have to scrap ours and they're from 9 years ago, lol!
Your pages look great, can't wait to see more!
WOW!! you go girl!! I can't believe you already started scrapping these pictures!! love the paper...great layout.
Post a Comment