Here is my card. I loved this challenge and can't wait to see who everyone is. It took me a while to decide which Bella stamp to use. First I wanted to use Cardbackabella, but then I figured we are all that one. Then I thought of using Lottie and Gussie, because I am a good friend. But, then I thought, hmm, we are all friends. So, I chose Clickabella to show what "I do". I am an Accountant and sit at a desk in front of a computer for 9 hours a day. Bella is smiling and that is what do at work. You may not understand but I love reconciling accounts and playing with numbers.
October Product of the Month ~ Shining Stars Dies!
-
The October Product of the Month is AMAZING!
There are 23 star dies in this set. Just think of all the ways you can
create with these dies that nest wit...
1 hour ago



3 comments:
Love this card. I never would have guessed you as an accountant though, but like you said if you love numbers, why not. I just love looking at all the bella girls and seeing who they are.
How fun!! Wonderful card!
Your card is great. I love the colors.
Post a Comment