Saturday, November 7, 2009

Another Fun Filled Day

Today was another fun filled day in Portland. I am exhausted. We stayed up late last night at the crop and got up early....yawn. I am going to make this post short and share a couple of things. We made this adorable Christmas Garland.I participated in a card swap and received all these gorgeous cards. I had so much fun and met so many nice people. Can't wait to go to Convention next Summer.


I participated in a card swap and received all of these gorgeous cards.

4 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the garland!!! Glad you are having fun!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Gosh, Lori, I'm thrilled that you're posting from Portland! These are just awesome - the garland is perfect, now why didn't I think of that??? LOVE your card swap - beautiful items!

Laurel said...

Wow I love that garland! One day I hope to get to a CTMH function!

Sparkplug17 said...

Everything looks so pretty! Glad you're having a great time.

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }