Friday, November 20, 2009

I am so excited!!!!

I am finally getting the Cricut Expression!!!! I just ordered the Expression for $211 with NO TAX and FREE SHIPPING from Cricut Machine.com. The Cartridges are priced $15 on up. Two of my favorites "A Childs Year" and "Ashlyns Alphabet" are $31.95. This is a Pre-Thanksgiving Sale and is only good for 2 days. They have the blue Expression for $220. It comes with two stamps sets, one of them being Storybook. THE SPECIAL IS ONLY FOR 2 DAYS!!!

http://www.cricutmachine.com/specials.php

2 comments:

pat said...

YAY!! I am sooo excited for you...you are going to love it!!
that is a great deal. Can't wait to see what you create.

sandyh50 said...

Thanks for the tip! I just got the blue one with storybook cartridge for $220. They said Pre Thanks.sale so maybe it is more than just 2 days since today is the 23rd!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }