Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day Dreaming Peeker

What's a person to do who is layed up with a broken leg??? If that person is me, it would be to surf the internet for new crafting ideas and online shopping. Who says you can't spend money when you are stuck at home. lol. While stumbling across blogs, I came across this adorable new "Peekers" Collection and just had to have them. They came yesterday. I got out my ink and blending pen and painted "Day Dreaming Peeker." Isn't she just to cute?I gave her tutu and ballet slippers a little sparkle with Stickels. What little girl doesn't like sparkles? The paper is from CTMH.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh WOW this is soooooo pretty Lori, I just ADORE this little peeker!!!! Beautiful work sweetie!!!

Shelly said...

so cute! I love that little girl! Hope your leg heals quickly!!!

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE her, Lori! I had a jewelry box like that when I was little. Boy, did this stir up some memories!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }