Monday, April 25, 2011

Mojo Monday 188

It's been a while since I last participated in a Mojo Monday sketch challenge and it felt so good to finally do one. Today, the "newest" set of Copic Markers came in the mail. I have been waiting patiently for them to arrive. So, when I saw them in the mail, I couldn't wait to try them out. I mixed some of the new colors with exhisting shades on Tilda. The colors that I used are:
Hair YR30 and E23
Skin: E000, E00, E21, R20
Dress, socks and bow: RV63 and RV 66
Flower: RV55, R81, YG61 and YG63

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

3 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

She is lovely!!! You are da bomb at coloring!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just darling and your coloring is perfection. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Dawnll said...

Tilda turned out adorable as can be.
Love all the layers for the background.
Hope your healing super fast and taking care of yourself.
blessings to you, Dawn ll

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }