The cover of the Fall/Winter idea book from CTMH has a layout that I fell in love with the moment I saw it. I chose this layout but added my own touches to it. The paper used is called Typset and is my favorite pack in the catalog. I love the rich cocoa color with juniper and creme brûlée. The banner was cut using the new Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge from CTMH.
Muffins With Mom 2017 for LM #818
-
It's time for another round of challenges from Lasting Memories, and this
time it's all about shapes. This week, Wendy challenged us to use at least
3 tr...
8 hours ago



4 comments:
Hi Lori,
What a darling scrapbook page - you've improved it!
Hugs!
This is super cute. And so is Lexi. :)
Such a darling layout!
LOVE this! I ned to get that cartridge and paper! Lexi looks so grown up now!
Post a Comment