Thursday, August 25, 2011

Reason, Season and Lifetime

Some people come into your life for a season a reason or a lifetime; and I have made this card for a very special person who has come into my life for a Reason and has been a godsend. She is moving on in life and I wanted to make this special card for her as a going away present. On the inside, I wrote out the portion of the poem that says: Some people come into your life for a Reason, a Season, or a lifetime. When someone is in your life for a Reaon, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, or to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend to you, and they are. They are there fo the reason you need them to be.
I specifically asked for her in prayer and God heard me. Thank you God.

On my card I added seed packets because she loves to garden and plans to spend time in her garden upon her retirement. The little girl is Marci from La La Land stamps.

1 comment:

Vicki Burns said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! THe poem is so special. You are so gonna make her cry!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }