I have been busy making Christmas cards and before I send these ones off, I thought that I has better take a picture. These are 3 of my favorites. The stamps are from LaLa Land Crafts. I have had so much fun coloring these images. There is so much time that goes into coloring and making a card, that it becomes more than just a card but a gift. I love making homemade cards. It brings me so much joy.
Get Carried Away with Balloon Festoon: Fish Card
-
Recently, I attended a team retreat in St. Louis with 99 other *Stampin'
Up!* demonstrators from around the country. I had a blast and have so many
idea...
7 hours ago



3 comments:
Lori, these are beautiful!!! Wonderful coloring! Lucky recipients :)
These are sooooo pretty! Your coloring is amazing!!! And so is your eye for putting together a beautiful card!
Beautiful cards Lori!! your coloring is AWESOME!
Post a Comment