This past week has been very stressful. I promised Lexi that I would redecorate her "little girls pink" bedroom for her 11th birthday in October. She was so excited and wanted to do it in teal and purple. A big girls room.
Last weekend we went shopping at Target and I bought her the light teal and purple bedspread that she saw at a friends house and wanted so badly, matching Eiffel Tower lamp and obnoxiously big white furry pillow. She was so excited until we got home and her mother said that she did not like the comforter and wanted it to all go back. Light purple is a color that she detests. Lexi was so upset and stormed upstairs.
On top of that, 3 year old Brooke who shares a room with Lexi wants her bedroom to be in PINK and made it VERY clear. With her scrunched up face she looked at Lexi and in a sarcastic tone said "I want my bedroom to be pink and purple!!!"
Story to continue....
.
October Product of the Month ~ Shining Stars Dies!
-
The October Product of the Month is AMAZING!
There are 23 star dies in this set. Just think of all the ways you can
create with these dies that nest wit...
1 hour ago



1 comment:
The comforter is adorable. Why doesn't she like it?
Post a Comment