Saturday, November 18, 2017

Gingerbread Friends

Today I am doing what I love to do, play with my stamps! I made this tent fold card with the Gingerbread Friends stamp set from Close To My Heart. You can get yours right here.




To make this card, you will need an 8x4 piece of Toffee cardstock. Score this piece at 2" and at 4". Fold both scored marks. Attach a 4x4 piece of cardstock in the same color to the two inch fold. Add a 3 3/4x 3 3/4 piece of Cranberry cardstock on top. On the bottom attach a 3 3/4x 3 3/4 piece of White Daisy cardstock. The striped piece on the bottom is from the Beary Christmas Paper Pack. The little boy and girl are stamped in Toffee, Cranberry and Emerald Ink.

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Lori,
I love your easel card! The gingerbread people are adorable!!!
Hugs!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }