Saturday, December 2, 2017

Playing with Christmas Tunes


One of my favorite Christmas Songs is "Baby it's Cold Outside". I couldn't get the song out of my mind while making this card. For my snow globe, I used gold embossing powder to emboss. The fun candy cane patterned paper is from the Beary Christmas Collection from Close to My Heart.
Did any of you see the movie Elf? There is a cute scene where a pretty young store employee is singing this song in the shower. of the department store. Buddy the Elf hears her singing and comes in the bathroom and sings along with her.  Stunned, she peaks out the shower curtain to see him sitting on the counter singing. Love this scene.
Here is the scene.


No comments:

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }