Look at what the UPS man brought!!!! Just like from the Sound of Music ~ "Brown paper packages tied up with string. These are a few of my favorite things". I always love when the UPS man brings me something. In the box were some things that I ordered from CTMH. I received 4 of the new paper packs: Sarsaparilla, Blue Ribbon, Boom-Di-Ada and my favorite Whoops-A-Daisy. I got the new rick-rack ribbon, the stamp sets: Cottage Floral, Be True, Angel Whispers and the March Word Puzzle. I just love it all. Here is Lexi with it. She gets just as excited as I do when the box comes. She can't wait for me to get home from work, so that she can help open the box and explore it's contents. And, play with my new stamp sets. A girl after my own heart.
Fall Leaves Card ~ Color Dare #723
-
It's time for a new color challenge from our team at Color Dare. Every
Friday we give you a new palette of colors to get you started. Make any
paper craf...
12 hours ago



1 comment:
She is so adorable! Can't wait to see all the fun stuff you make with your goodies.
Post a Comment