Saturday, April 26, 2008

Paper Garden Layout


This is one of my favorite layouts. I saw it on the back of one of my magazines and had to create it immediately. This is my son Ryan holding Lexi. We spent Easter with my family at my neice Yvette's home. When it was time to leave, Lexi didn't want to go. She was having too much fun playing with her cousings and was unhappy to leave. Uncle Ryan scooped her up in his arms and made her laugh on the way out. My sister Lynnette captured this adorable picture of the two of them. I use CTMH Paper Garden paper pack, Friendship Wordpuzzle, and Chipboard Flowers.

No comments:

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }