Sunday, April 20, 2008

Silhouette



Here is one of the layouts that we will be making at my workshop next Saturday. The layout on the left was taken from the cover of the Spring 2000 Idea Book. The complete layout is from Imagine and is called Serenade. The paper is Silhouette and the stamp set is Make it count. I don't know if you can tell, but the little flowers inside of the large white flowers are actually cut out of the B&T paper and then sponged. I left out the title on the top of the left page, so that my guests could create their own. One lady is going to use her layouts for her daughters prom. I think that the theme of the prom would be nice for a title.

No comments:

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }