Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tilda, Layouts and More

This has been a wonderful weekend for me. Today Bill and I are sitting in front of the TV watching the Olympics. And, I am scrapbooking. What an incredible Opening Ceremony they had the other day...2008 drummers, the lights and fireworks. My eyes were wide open and my mouth dropped as each display was unveiled.

I keep seeing these adorable "Tilda" cards from Magnolia stamps on SCS's, so I had to get some. I ordered 4 stamps and they came yesterday. Here are two cards that I have made so far. I had stamped the one on the left and was getting ready to color her when Lexi came over and said "let me help you" and drew a mouth and nose on her!!! I guess to Lexi, she just wasn't complete without a smile. I used my package of DCWV papers for them.

I have had these layouts from my Silhouette Worshop a few months ago. Can you believe that I didn't like this paper and couldn't imagine having a use for it? I must be nuts. I hadn't scrapbooked Lexi's recital pictures and was thinking of doing it when I came across these layouts. I layed the pictures on them and couldn't believe how gorgeous the pages looked. The roses provide such a nice contrast and most everyone is wearing black. I can't wait to show Jennifer.
Yesterday was my Whoops-A-Daisy Workshop. Jackie and Amber came over. Amber brought her daughter Alexis and it was perfect. We had Lexi today because Jennifer had to work and Lexi's dad was sick. She and Lexi made Bella's Chichiboulie cards all day.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori, just saw your intro on Magnolia-licious and thought I'd come on over and say hi! I like your blog and your cards are lovely.
Maria x

Susan said...

They're great! And welcome to Magnolia-licious! I know you from the Bella group. You do such great work. Glad you're stamping with us!

Meli Palmer said...

Oh I ((((heart)))) your Tilda cards! Adorable.

Kim said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time! Thanks for sharing your pictures! Your cards are beautiful!
Hugs~ Kim

Kim said...

Hi Lori...I have a surprise for you on my blog.
Hugs~ Kim

Kelly Schelske said...

I just discover your blog the other day and I must say I LOVE IT..Magnolias too!! Hugs, Kelly

Kelly Schelske said...

I have a little something on my blog for you...no worries about passing it on if you would rather not, I just want you to know that I think you rock!!

Carolyn said...

Those cards are adorable! I'll have to check them out. TFS
Love your blog!

Kim said...

Great cards and great layouts. Thanks so much for sharing!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }