Saturday, October 4, 2008

An Easy Challenge




Today, I took Lexi to a Halloween Party at a friends house and was able to come home and have these pictures scrapbooked within an hour. You are probably wondering how I did the layouts so quickly. Well, I will let you in on my secret. I used a level one paper pack from Close to My Heart. The level one pages have the layout printed onto the cardstock. All that you have to do, is to lay down your pictures and add the sticker embelishments and a journal and you are done. It makes for a very nice layout, without a lot of thought. The paper pack that I used is a retired pack called Abundance. I am forcing myself to use up my "previous purchases." And, to stop being a collector.


4 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

SO CUTE! I was wondering how you made all of those letters in an hour! I should use the Level 1 Packs more often!

Anonymous said...

Very cute layout and even cutier kidos. How could the page not turn out so wonderful.

Sparkplug17 said...

They are just too cute! Looks like she had a great time!

Kristine said...

Hi Lori!! Awww...these pics are all soooo FUN and CUTE!! :)

Thanks so much for your wonderful (and very insightful) comment about the job losses/restaurant. That was really touching and I appreciate and value your words. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I agree...my girls are more important than anything monetary, and they really balance out life. HUGS!
Kristinexx

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }