Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Christmas Card Workshop

Here are some pictures from my card workshop that I had on Saturday. We had a lot of fun, but I was so exhausted. I cut enough pieces of paper for each person to make 50 cards. There were to be 13 people at the workshop and 13x50=650 cards!!!! So now you know why I have been MIA. The day before the party I was still cutting paper. Fortunately, my good friend Amy came over to help set up the works stations. Here is a picture of one of them. Each station had all the supplies to make that card. Each person was to make the cards at each station and move on to the next. It got a little crazy, as some people were slower than others. A few of the people were able to complete 50 cards, but most didn't come close. So, I am going to have another worshop for them to finish.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

50 cards...omg I want to come play too!

Jenn said...

Wow!!!! That's a lot of paper to cut!!! Looks like everyone had a blast! :D

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }