Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lexi and Tux

I have finally had a chance to play today. The house was a disaster after Christmas and I didn't know where to start. With everyones help, we were able to get it done. It is so hard for me to get in the mood to do paper crafting when the house is a mess. So, it is a relief for me to have it done. I have had my eye on the cover of December's "Scrapbook Etc" magazine. And, have wanted to create a layout like it. Mine is similiar, but not identical. I have a hard time trying to get the same look, especially when the paper and page size are different . I love how mine turned out. The paper used is from "Minds Eye". The scalloped border was done with a "Fiskars Border Punch." The buttons and edge anchors are from CTMH. The ribbon is from SU.

1 comment:

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }