Sunday, December 14, 2008

'Twas the Night Before Christmas for Scrapbookers

I just read this cute little poem on one of my yahoo groups and thought that I would share.

'Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me. Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?Or a Cricut, I said, with a smile on my face. And that's when I heard him, "Hi Santa, " I said"You know... good little girls should be in their beds.""I know I should Santa and now I've got caught.But I was just so excited to see what you brought.""Well, let's take a look in this room where you work.He shook his head quickly, And left with a jerk.I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear."You've got enough crap, I'll see you next year!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

OMG that is too funny!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }