Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope you are all having a Blessed Christmas. My family is all in the living room playing with the new WII System. So, I have taken a break to say hello. This picture was taken last night at my niece, Yvette's home. From left to right is my son, Ryan, Bill, Me Jennifer and her Ryan.Yesterday was a busy, but fun day for me. I didn't have to work, so I spent the day with Lexi. We made Christmas Ornaments.Then we made "Melt Away" cookies to take to Yvette's house. They were so good.Later that night, we went to the Candle Light Service at church. Then we went to Yvette's.
Her husband made all of these lawn decorations. I will share more pictures tomorrow of his work.
We got up early today and opened presents. After Lexi was done opening all her gifts, her dad brought out this turtle with a red bow on his back. Lexi didn't like him at first but then warmed up to him. His name is Tux. And, boy does he love to eat. This morning, he had Kale, a carrot, a raspberrie, and some banana. Isn't he cute.

Afterward, we had a big brunch. Here are some of the goodies. We had a Strata, French Toast, Bacon, Fruit, Orange Juice, Coffee and Champagne.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Merry Christmas Lori! It looks like you and your family had a GREAT Christmas! Your family is adoarble! Love the turtle! :) Wishing you a happy, healthy, creative, successful, and inky 2009!
Holiday Hugs~ Kim

Vicki Burns said...

SO CUTE! Wish I had been there~that brunch looks delish! Tux is cute. Hey...can I get a real copy of that family photo by the tree?

Sparkplug17 said...

Wow, looks like you had some great food and lots of fun! I'm glad you had a great holiday and the Wii is alot of fun. I want one now, lol.

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }