Isn't he just the cutest??? This little cutie is a "Digi Download" from CC Designs. You can order him from All That Scraps. I wasn't sure how these downloads worked, so I just ordered him. I was surprised that once my credit card went through, I had an email with him as an attachment. I opened him up and the computer takes you to the screen where you can print photos. I chose to have the wallet size pictures. I put my cardstock into the printer and I got nine wallet sized cupids. Plus I can print as many as I want. I kind of like this, because for one, you don't have to deal with storing the stamps and two, you have a perfectly stamped image everytime. I used card sketch #209 from Splitcoast Stampers. The paper is something that I bought a year ago. I can't remember who makes it. The little charm is from CTMH.
October Product of the Month ~ Shining Stars Dies!
-
The October Product of the Month is AMAZING!
There are 23 star dies in this set. Just think of all the ways you can
create with these dies that nest wit...
25 minutes ago



3 comments:
What a cute valentine's day card! Did you order other stamps? I got the Gingersnaps set. :)
Oh, too cute! Such a sweet card - TFS!
Lori that is adorable! I love your card!!! Do you have a laser or inkjet printer? I would love to order the digis...but wondered about the printer ink (we have a inkjet) and my Copics.
Hugs~ Kim
Post a Comment