Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIF and a Paper Prettie

TGIF!!!! It has been a busy week for me at work and I have been too exhausted to create. Lexi has been really missing our time together. I received this stamp from Paper Pretties on Monday and hadn't even had a chance to get a good look at it. Last night Lexi and I had a great time together. She is developing so much creativity. I even let her use my Copic Markers to color the card you see below. Once I put them away, she went to her second choice of markers. LOL The paper used is CTMH Aspen. And the sketch is SC213. I had bought the snowflake stickers at Target in December but never got a chance to use them. I love how the colors work with the paper. Have a great weekend. I have a workshop tomorrow using this paper and I am excited to get together with my friends.

4 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

OHHHH! I simply cannot know about another skater stamp! I'm going to tell myself "I don't need this, I don't need this, I don't need this...." LOL

Jenn said...

Way cute! Have fun tomorrow!

Sparkplug17 said...

Both cards are darling! I haven't seen that stamp yet, she is too cute! Have a great time tomorrow and I hear ya on having my own room too! :)

Laurel said...

Lovely cards! What a cutie she is too!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }