Monday, January 19, 2009

More Retreat Pictures

The retreat is finally over and here I am all relaxed!!! Bill and I stayed an extra day after the retreat to do some sight seeing or whatever. While I was scrapbooking he was at Deer Valley Skiing. This turned out to be the perfect trip, because he got to do his passionate hobby, skiing, while I did mine. Yesterday, we went into Park City and had lunch and did some shopping. They had the Sundace Film Festival going on, so it was pretty crowded. Afterwards we went up to Deer Valley and Bill watched the football game and I relaxed with a wonderful Mojito. It was topped with blueberries. It was just what I needed. Here are pictures of the items that they gave us at retreat. I got this adorable tee shirt with a matching tote bag filled to the brim with stamps, rub ons, stickers and embelishments. Under the tee shirt is a Cocoa colored album. I had Janette sign it for me. I was so stoked.

Here is a picture of me with a couple of the girls in our group. This is the room where we did all of our scrapbooking.

Here I am trying to finish up a page while everybody went off to lunch.

I was so happy to see a photo shoot going on with the CTMH team. And, fortunately for me I had my camera handy.

The retreat was very long, but well worth it. It started on Thursday. Registration was at 3:00 and the retreat started at 7:00. Once we were all registered, Bill and the group of girls that I was with went over to Olive Garden for dinner. That night at the retreat, we made a mini album. It was titled "10 Things that I love about you" The album was taught by Nona. I wasn't able to finish it, because it was a 4 hour project and we only had 2 hours!!! So, I will be working on that this week. On Friday morning, the retreat started at 9:00 and went to, I think, 6:30 in time for them to feed us dinner. They fed us well. There was way too much food all day long. After dinner we came back into the room for an open crop that went on until 11:00. I needed all of that time to finish up my pages. We started again at 9:00 on Saturday morning and worked until 6:30. I have never worked so hard. I was so exhausted. Afterwards, Bill and I and a couple of the girls went over to the Blue Iguana for Mexican food and Margaritas. Then afterwards back at the hotel I crashed. We got home last night and I have nothing but happy memories. I hope they do this again next year at this same time. This way Bill can ski and I can scrapbook.


Giffysk8s said...

So fun! I am SOOOOO going with you next year!

Jenn said...

Wow! That's awesome! Glad you had such a wonderful time!

Mama of 2 said...

OMG I didn't even think to get Jeanette's autograph! I got a picture with her, but no autograph! Dang it! I will have to remember it next time. I'm glad you had fun in Utah!

Kariberry said...

How fun! Glad you had a great time!

Kim said...

Looks and sounds like you had a fabulous time!!!! Your goodies look fabulous! Can't see what you all make now! :)
Hugs~ Kim

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url(""); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }