Monday, April 19, 2010

Mojo Monday #135

The one nice thing, that I can think of, regarding Monday's is the "Mojo Monday" Sketch Challenge. It is so hard going back to work after a relaxing weekend, but when I get home, I enjoy checking out the sketch. Even though I haven't done the challenges in a while, I still enjoy looking at them and the cards that people make. Today, I needed to make a card for a friend, and this was the motivation that I needed to get me started. For my card, I used a stamp from the "Pure Innocence" line of "My Favorite Things." The paper is "Green at Heart" by Basic Grey. I hope you survived your Monday and are at home snuggled up with a good book or doing something you love doing.

9 comments:

Shaela said...

what an adorable card!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Jeanne said...

So very sweet!

Hmmmm...what was I doing yesterday? I was trying to caulk the tub. Or rather, pulling out old caulk, which unfortunately, took most of the day. LOL

Hope your Tuesday is a good one!

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute card! Love the image - colored to perfection!

Carolyn said...

Adorable card!! Love that sweet image!

Stacy said...

This is just too cute for words! I just placed my first order with MFT and then here is this fantastic card for inspiration! Yippee!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

It's a great card! It certainly made my day, Lori! Thanks!

pat said...

Love your card!!!

Vicki Burns said...

So, so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }