Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Splendor in the Park

This past Sunday our church had a picnic in the park. I had fun going around taking pictures of Lexi and her friends. While taking the pictures, I could visualise a scrapbook page and knew just what paper pack I was going to use. In fact, one of the lady's in my church said to me "It looks like a scrapbook page." Funny how she read my mind. After the picnic was over, I had Bill drop my off at a store where I could print my pictures while he ran some errands. Once I got home, I got out the Splendor paper pack with the matching Stickese and went to work making this layout. It was so fast, because the pictures of the layouts are on the back of the Stickese. To see a picture in color of the layouts, all that I had to do was go to Closetomyheart.com and on the front page is an area called "Ideas and Inspiration." When you click on it you see "make it from your heart gallery" and there are the layouts in full color. Close to my Heart makes scrapbooking Faster, Simpler and Easier.

7 comments:

Carla said...

Great layouts Lori!! Splendor is so perfect for summer photos!! And thanks for reminding me to use those layouts on the back of the Stickease - I always forget about those!

Jeanne said...

Terrific layouts, Lori! That Splendor pack sure worked well with your photos. Looks like a great time was had by all.

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous layout Lori!! I need to check out those papers.

pat said...

WOW!! these are great Lori!!
I may have to start buying a kits from you...

Sherette* said...

Wow! What a perfect way to scrapbook the church picnic!

Leslie said...

So sweet. I haven't used this paper pack yet, but it makes up into a great layout, I can see.

Sparkplug17 said...

What lovely layouts!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }