Sunday, September 19, 2010

This Enchanted Moment

I made this layout of Lexi having her first pedicure/manicure. I titled it "This Enchanted Moment," becaue that is what it was for her. The paper that I used is "Daydream" from CTMH.
I added little sparkles to the patterned paper, to give it a little bling.





On Friday evening I had a group of ladies over for a crop night. We had so much fun. I knew that I wouldn't get much done that night, so I made my layout earlier in the day. I am calling my group "All the scrappin' ladies." When I went to the CTMH Convention, a group performed a dance to a song by Beyonce, and they gave it this title.


5 comments:

Elaine said...

I love your layout! The bling was perfect . . . which will always make me think of "All the Scrappin' Ladies!"

Kathi C. said...

Love this layout, Lori! The bling is perfect. A fun "Enchanted Moment" to remember, too.

Dawn said...

Such an adorable picture and layout with Lexi, I so love this daydream paper. Such a fun memory to have.
Fun time with the ladies, don't you find it is good for the soul? I need to remember to take pictures more often when I have my monthly meetings.

Sparkle said...

Such a darling layout! And a great pic of you all!

Jeanne said...

Such a sweet layout! You are so good about capturing all the special moments, Lexi is sure to appreciate your efforts.

Your scrapping ladies look like they are thoroughly enjoying themselves. Yay!