Friday, September 24, 2010

Lexi's American Girl Doll Layout

A friend of mine gave Lexi some American Girl Doll stickers. One of the stickers is of her doll "Molly." This doll used to be Lexi's mother's doll, 20 years ago!!! When I came home from work today, I saw that Lexi had made a layout using the stickers.She asked me if I would take some pictures of her and her doll for the layout. First, I had to braid Molly's hair and put some ribbons in it. Then we were ready for pictures.Here she is with her layout. It is such a good feeling to have a granddaughter who loves scrapbooking as much as I do.

6 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh my! That is SO precious!!! I have goose bumps. How wonderful that Lexi loves the doll and scrapbooking! Win - Win!!!

Please tell her that I am very impressed with her layout - the photos are the focus of the page and the embellishments really help set the stage - tell the story! Nice work!

Kathi Carlson said...

Sharli used my word - Precious!

Sparkplug17 said...

They are just darling!

Vicki Burns said...

Nice! She is good!!

pat said...

AWWW super sweet!!! at least you will always have a scrappinb buddy with you!

my birthday bucket list said...

Thanks for wrriting this

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }