Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sumpin's Wrong

I am going to a baby shower today for a woman in my church who just gave birth to an adorable baby boy. I made this card for her using a digital image from "mo's digital pencil." Surprisingly, I went online to the website this morning and was able to purchase the image and it was ready for me to download in a matter of minutes. The image is called "Sumpin's Wrong."
Since, I am one of the people giving the party, I have to finish getting the games ready. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Julie... said...

Did you color??? I'm coloring today.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh heavens Lori - this image is so stinkin' cute!!! What a darling card - I'm sure she just LOVED it!! It certainly brought a smile to my face!

Hugs!

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness! That image is adorable!! I'm sure it was very much appreciated. Your coloring is fabulous!

pat said...

SUPER ADORABLE!! love the image

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }