Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hooligans Workshop

These are the layouts that we will be making at my upcoming "Hooligans" Workshop. I love the fun colors in this paper. For this first layout, I was inspired by a layout that Karen Pedersen made. I changed it up a bit to fit my workshop. When I went to convention this past summer, one of the talented consultants who was teaching a class made a layout similiar to this one. Her's was much more complicated. Mine is a bit simpler.

And, lastly this layout is from the Hooligans Workshop-on-the-go.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

I love this workshop! The Hooligans and those monsters . . . SO fun!

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute layouts, Lori! I'd love to attend your workshop!!

Sparkplug17 said...

These are so cute!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }