Friday, October 22, 2010

Share The Magic Workshop

Halloween isn't even here yet and I am posting Christmas cards. Before you think I am crazy, they are for my worshop in November. I had so much fun making these cards using the new Mistletoe Paper Pack and the October Stamp of the Month, Share The Magic. The colors are Cranberry, New England Ivy and Cocoa. Such a perfect color combination with glitter and sparkles. My "Scrappin' Ladies" are going to have so much fun. They love to color and I am going to teach them the "Gamasol Magic" trick for coloring. Click on the link on Gamasol for this technique. This adorable stamp set will only be available through the end of October. If you like it as much as I do, then be sure to get one for yourself, because once the month is over, they will no longer be available. You can order one Here and have fun making your own Christmas Cards. To get a better view of the cards, click on the picture to enlarge.

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are so cute Lori. I am doing my Christmas card workshop in November too which means samples have to be made now. Love the Mistletoe papers!

Vicki Burns said...

Love them, Lori!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

This looks like a fabulous workshop - I wish I could be there too! I know we'd have a blast together! Nice cards - the workshop will be awesome!

Carla said...

Great cards Lori!!

Kathi Carlson said...

What an awesome workshop assortment, Lori! I love them all.

Kim said...

Lori these are absolutely adorable hun! What a beautiful set of cards to make at a workshop! Love them all!
Hugs~ Kim
PS - I'm almost starting my accounting career! My internship starts in January, along with my last semester of school...hoping to get a full-time job offer upon graduation with the same firm I will be working with at the start of the year! :)

Samantha said...

These are fantastic Lori!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }