Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Bill!!! And a Riley card

October is the month for birthdays in our house. Today it was Bill's special day. Jennifer made him a delicious chicken and vegetable dinner. And, Ryan brought over some delicious cannoli's from a bakery in San Francisco.
When I got home from work, Lexi and I went to work making birthday cards. Every year, I get Bill a season pass to his favorite ski resort for his birthday. This Riley stamp came in handy for his card. I used CTMH's Aspen paper for the background. For the snow, I tore pieces of White Daisy cardstock and added Liquid Glass and glitter.
Just like the little girl in this card, Lexi can't help but carry her cat like this. When I saw this Digi Stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil, it reminded me so much of her. She had fun making this card for her Poppa and wrote Happy Birthday "Popp-sicle" on the inside. She colored her image with Copic Markers and even cut out the little tag free handed.

3 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

Love the cards! Glad Bill got a cannoli, just like last year. :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such cute cards!

Carolyn said...

Your card is adorable! I have that Riley! :)
Lexi did an awesome job on the card!
Happy Birthday Bill

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }